Topic: charge is geometry and spin is fitting together two funnel shapes
Chapt13.4.03 Charge, Rest-mass, Spin, Speed, Geometrical-Size of particles
from DTW #1015 New Physics #1135 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 21, 2012 1:49 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

charge is geometry and spin is fitting together two hemispheres
Chapt13.4.03 Charge, Rest-mass, Spin, Speed, Geometrical-Size of particles
from DTW #1016 New Physics #1136 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Nov 20, 12:48 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, I am back to this physics book and learned something from the
> math book (Correcting Math) that the funnel shape is Hyperbolic
> geometry, only it need be a hemisphere of a sphere with its poles and
> equator deleted.
>
> The funnel need not have a spout or spigot, but just simply the hole
> in the pole.
>
> What this information brings me, is a chance to unify charge with spin
> or brings those two in a closer relationship of one another.
>
> Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.physics.electromag, sci.math, sci.chem
> From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 00:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: charge is geometry and spin is fitting together two funnel
> shapes Chapt13.4.03 Charge, Rest-mass, Spin, Speed, Geometrical-Size
> of particles from DTW #1014 New Physics #1134 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
> Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
> original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
> Alright, back with the book!
> I hit a snag and to relieve myself I went and did math in the interim
> and it came to me, how to overcome the problem the snag.
> Charge comes in only 3 types, -1,0,+1 and those values correspond
> to the fact that Geometry comes in only 3 types, the hyperbolic which
> is a funnel shape, and Euclidean which is the hyperbolic unioned with
> elliptic, and the +1 which is elliptic or a ball shape.
> My snag or problem was to find how there can be 3 and only 3 types of
> spin. Spin can be -1/2, 0, +1/2.
> For the photon and neutrino, the spin is 0, contrary to the Standard
> Model of Physics which has values of 1 and 3/2. The Standard Model
> assigns the photon with spin 1 and the neutrino with spin 1/2. In New
> Physics where the Maxwell Equations are the axioms of physics which
> gives light-waves as double-transverse waves and that theory of DTW
> makes the photon a spin of 0 and the neutrino a spin of 0.
> So what was the inspiration that lifted me up from the snag the
> quagmire? The inspiration is the shape of hyperbolic geometry which
> is
> a funnel shape.
> So that electrons have hyperbolic geometry and are funnel shaped, not
> ball shaped.
> When electrons are funnel shaped, you can join two of them together
> form a ball shape.
> ASCII art is rather limited on Usenet but let me try to draw a
> picture
> of a electron as a funnel shape:
> \ /
> \/
> now if you put a electron with spin opposite as pictured as this:
>  /\
> /  \
> And when the two are combined by the Maxwell Equations gives two
> electrons looking like this:
> ----
> |  |
> |  |
> [...]

Alright, I do not need funnels with spouts on them. All I need is a
hemisphere that has missing the pole points.

So I have a charge of +1 for proton and the proton is a sphere
surface, the outer sphere surface. On the inside of the sphere we can
fit two of those hemisphere funnels since the poles were missing and
the equator is missing.

So that in the Maxwell Equations, when we combine spin up 1/2 and spin
down 1/2, what we are combining is two hemispheres, the inside of the
sphere with its poles missing and its equator missing.

So I managed to get the theory that far. Now let me see if I can thus
bring charge and spin together in a more unified theory.

What I have so far is that an electron is a hemisphere of spin 1/2 and
charge -1 and two electrons can fit together to form the inside of a
sphere albeit with poles and equator deleted. And where the outer-skin
of this two electron sphere is a full sphere of a proton with charge
+1.

There is a major problem so far with that picture in that there are 2
electrons to 1 proton, unless, however I make the proton a hemisphere
also. A proton hemisphere that has the poles and equator intact.

Now all of that seems a bit awkward at the moment. But there is one
data that comes from experimental physics that weighs in favor of what
I wrote above. And that data is the fact that the probability of
finding the electron is greatest at the center of each atom. So the
very center of each atom is the center inside of a proton.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts but Drexel's Math Forum does
not and my posts in archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium