Topic: Probationary Math position
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 21, 2012 2:54 PM

Virginia Kuryla

Re: ipad apps
att1.html (4.9 K)

For Elementary and Middle school -

Number's League - practice adding, subtracting, and multiplying whole
numbers and integers with a superhero theme. It's also a card game that
can be purchased in specialty shops, but we like the ease of the ipad app
better.

--
*Virginia Kuryla*
*7th grade Math Teacher*