Topic: charge is geometry and spin is fitting together two hemispheres
Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1018 New Physics #1138 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 21, 2012 4:01 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Re: charge is geometry and spin is fitting together two hemispheres
Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1019 New Physics #1139 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Nov 21, 2:34 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > this one should be a variable width ellipse...
>
>                         equator for electrons is deleted

> > 99999999999999999999999  99999999999999999999
> >  9999999999999                                 9999999999999
> >   99999999                                                    99999999
> >   99999                                                                99999
> >   999                                                                        999
> >   99                                                                            99
> >   9                                                                                9

> poles for electron
> >   9                                                                                9
> >   99                                                                            99
> >   999                                                                        999
> >   99999                                                                99999
> >   99999999                                                    99999999
> >  9999999999999                                 9999999999999
> > 9999999999999999999999  999999999999999999999

> > now you see why i don't feel like messing with it...

> Hi Tim, thanks for that ascii art, it is very helpful and useful to
> newcomers for ideas.
>
> Since yesterday, I have an improvement. What I am heading for is a
> relationship of charge to spin. In Old Physics, charge and spin had no
> relationship whatsoever, but totally independent.
>
> And, in Old Physics, one can immediately see that their spin was
> incorrect because they had more than three types of spin whereas they
> had only three types of charge in total. If you know anything about
> quantum mechanics, you should be at least smart enough to realize that
> charge cannot be smaller of a system type than that of the last
> quantum number m_s of spin. If the world of physics has but only three
> types of charge, then the world of physics has but only three types of
> spin. A smart physicist would eventually know this, but there were few
> smart physicists in the past 112 years.
>
> I have overcome this problem of the two protons and two electrons
> where one forms a hemisphere and the other a sphere. By hemisphere, I
> mean semi-sphere, or half a sphere. The electron is a Hyperbolic
> geometry and forms a hemisphere with the pole deleted and the equator
> deleted.
>
> The problem yesterday was that the proton was a full sphere, the
> electron a hemisphere with pole deleted and equator deleted. And I
> thought that the two electrons in helium become the undersphere of 1
> single proton. So the two electrons fit inside 1 sphere that was 1
> proton.
> So I had to overcome that problem. And what I thought was a solution
> is that the electron and electron neutrino fit inside the sphere that
> was the proton.
>
> But that causes there still to be a huge problem, because the proton
> [...]

Well I tampered too much with the one ascii art of the electron by
deleting the poles and deleting the equator.

But I think any reader can understand those words with a mental
picture thereof.

So let me get to this chemistry and physics of the spin 1/2 for
electron and proton and how the helium atom can be an inert gas while
the remaining inert gases are p orbitals instead of s orbitals. The P
orbitals are distended or elongated ellipses not spheres as the s
orbital is a sphere.

So we have to find out why the electrons are no longer spherical in
form but are distended ellipsoids in form from S orbital to P orbital.

The charge of Physics is well known to be only -1, 0 and +1.

So the spin of particles of physics can only come in three types also.
Whether those three types are -1/2, 0, +1/2

or possible this combination, 0, 1/2, 1.

Charge is fully that of geometry and there are three and only three
types of geometry, Euclidean, Elliptic and Hyperbolic. So the issue
and questions of charge are settled. That leaves me with the issues
and questions of spin.

If I had my guesses, they would be that spin is -1/2, 0, +1/2 and that
the spin of the photon and neutrino is that of spin 0. The spin of a
proton or electron can be either -1/2 or +1/2.

In the Double Transverse Wave theory the photon looks like this:

E-
M+ M-
E+

while the electron and proton have an E missing.

The neutrinos look like this:

M-
M+ M-
M+

and like this:

M+ M-

Since they are symmetrical, they have spin 0.

So that if two electrons share a suborbital in the P orbital, with one
electron spin up and another spin down
would that cause the transformation of the spheres into being
distended ellipsis?

This is tough stuff, for I have to millimeter my way to the end goal.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper archiving
of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does ?not and my posts in archive
form is seen here:

?http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

Archimedes Plutoniumhttp://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium