Topic: monotonic function
Replies: 14   Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 6:53 PM

amzoti

Re: monotonic function

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:45:41 AM UTC-8, Sepidehshm wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I want to find monotonic functions. Can anyone introduce me any reference or link??
>
> Best regards

Do these help?
1. http://www.ecourses.ou.edu/cgi-bin/ebook.cgi?doc=&topic=ma&chap_sec=04.4&page=theory

2. http://cnx.org/content/m15463/latest/

3. http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~kapovich/21a/Lecture_22.pdf

Are you looking for something more formal?