Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 6:58 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal"  wrote in message

[trim]

> > > By your "No thank you" I must presume you have no knowledge of the
> > > progression of this thread.

> > > =====================================================
> > > I've seen enough to stay away, it offers me no interest.
> > > Once again I leave you to your trivia. Have a bad night. Or don't.
> > > Stupid
> > > arrogant bluster is the American Way, Yankee Bard.

> > > -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> > > Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

> > "Quiet desperation is the English Way" -- Pink Floyd classic lyric.
>
> > You are welcome to start your own topics for discussion. I live to
> > eagerly vote in America, was born in India. So I technically cannot
> > allow anyone to think a Yankee I. Due to SR, flying back and forth
> > keeps me theoretically younger than had I just sat my life away.

> > Be and fare well John. Have a good evening.
>
> > Mine's a new indifferent morning now. Indifferent night looming across
> > the Sky.

> > Enjo(y)...
> > --
> > Mahipalhttp://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> > 1) Pink isn't my colour, whatever you are talking about.

> Pink Floyd is amongst one of the greatest handful of Rock Bands ever,
> happen to be English, and are certainly worth the time invested in
> listening. Strongly recommended. Will gladly provide you a list of
> songs to begin with, if you request. "Welcome to The Machine" for the
> first one.

> The dark side of the moon is the side facing away from the sun and not worth
> mentioning since new moons occur once a month. English musicians of
> noteworthiness are Delius, Elgar, Vaughn Williams. You are recommending Coca
> Cola and Sprite to someone who prefers Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc. Same
> colour, different  taste. Pink is still not my colour.

That's a bold comparison! I will surely listen to Delius, Elgar,
Vaughn Williams asap. Accepting your drink wager, since I primarily
prefer Whiskey, I would have to mention that Hindi Music is like
Scotch, per your analogy.

One simple question, why allow me to think that Pink Floyd is
"whatever you are talking about" as if you are unfamiliar with them?
Why mislead me so? Obviously you know of them. Was my capitalization
off or some such?

> > 2) I know I am and have often done so.
>
> Nice.
>

> > 3) I would never voluntarily give another power over me. Politicians may
> > vote for me if they wish. They never do.

> I was being eagerly sarcastic about voting at all. Politicians will
> ruin my life, and mine life alone, without me asking for them to do
> so. So considerate They.
> Sarcasm should be blatant to be effective. In our previous encounter your
> complaint was that I was not specific and threatened to withdraw, so I
> preempted you and withdrew.

Why ever get mad at me?! There's no reason to do that. I rather enjoy
discussing the Universe with you John. Play nice.

[trim]

> In USA many often think, hear, my name is as Verde. Hence the colour
> green is appealing to me. Some Uncles of mine use the string "Birdy"
> in place of Virdy. There's no write answer to phonetics. Overall,
> given your concern, I do have to accept that Racism and Hatred are
> alive and well on Earth. Sad, but so it is. Perhaps I will learn to
> hide my colours on Usenet in the future.
> Floyd Pink of rock candy (with "Margate" extruded all the way through it)
> cannot be disguised as Green Joe of Opera Winfrey.https://marketplace-images.asos.com/fa/21f3aab9-c587-4a8f-85ae-e919e6...

Nice looking rock candy. Impressive extruded "MARGATE ROCK" writing.
Why can't it be Green though?

> You are forever an Asian Yankee.

For the sake of discussion, if I migrate out of USA tomorrow, a strong
possibility given the recent wave of reverse migrations across Earth,
will I still be this Asian Yankee, because of History? If I just move
South, like to Florida, since I like warmer weather, will I then be a
Asian Confederate?

I am forever sure I am not fond of being labeled in any way at all.

> > 5) I lived in Pittsburgh Pa for 18 years and retired to Florida for two
> > years before returning home to "Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves"
> > but the waves don't obey the rules anymore than I do. So like you I have
> > flown over the waves often and am now younger than I was when I was born,
> > thanks to SR.

> Younger than when born? What's your gamma factor?
> Imaginary. The square root of minus one is an operator.
> A single trip on Concorde and one arrives in New York before taking off in
> London.http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img54.gif
> That looks like beta to me, pronounced "vetta" like the Gaelic v in
> "Siobhan".  Unfortunately relativists are so stupid they can't read Greek
> letters.
> While I was in The USA I objected to being called "white" and insisted I was
> an English-American Englishman come to take the colonies back and collect
> the Chinese tea (grown in India) taxes. Strange country, the USA. Full of
> Xtians who want some guy Jesus for a monarch and give up the republican
> democracy.

That's funny. Give me back the tea! I want to take home my colonies
too!

Siobhan is a beautiful name, meaning God's grace. I did look it up but
also had met a nice young waitress who has that name and she shared
its origins. At the same bar from where the blimey Police entrapped me
for my pending DUI charge. Good news, I have got my driving privileges
restored. If I drank only tea, I would not be in this legal mess.
What's funny is, of the strange country this, is they keep drilling
into my head that it's the "Land of the Free" and yet it does not feel
like it. Is that blatant DoubleSpeak or what?! Feels more like a Human
Farm. Always forced to contemplate, what means this Free?

> > -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> > Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal

[...]