Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

GogoJF

Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 21, 7:20 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > green is appealing to me. Some Uncles of mine use the string "Birdy"
> > in place of Virdy. There's no write answer to phonetics. Overall,
> > given your concern, I do have to accept that Racism and Hatred are
> > alive and well on Earth. Sad, but so it is. Perhaps I will learn to
> > hide my colours on Usenet in the future.
> > Floyd Pink of rock candy (with "Margate" extruded all the way through it)
> > cannot be disguised as Green Joe of Opera Winfrey.https://marketplace-images.asos.com/fa/21f3aab9-c587-4a8f-85ae-e919e6...

> Nice looking rock candy. Impressive extruded "MARGATE ROCK" writing.
> Why can't it be Green though?
>

> > You are forever an Asian Yankee.
>
> For the sake of discussion, if I migrate out of USA tomorrow, a strong
> possibility given the recent wave of reverse migrations across Earth,
> will I still be this Asian Yankee, because of History? If I just move
> South, like to Florida, since I like warmer weather, will I then be a
> Asian Confederate?
>
> I am forever sure I am not fond of being labeled in any way at all.
>

> > > 5) I lived in Pittsburgh Pa for 18 years and retired to Florida for two
> > > years before returning home to "Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves"
> > > but the waves don't obey the rules anymore than I do. So like you I have
> > > flown over the waves often and am now younger than I was when I was born,
> > > thanks to SR.

> > Younger than when born? What's your gamma factor?
> > Imaginary. The square root of minus one is an operator.
> > A single trip on Concorde and one arrives in New York before taking off in
> > London.http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img54.gif
> > That looks like beta to me, pronounced "vetta" like the Gaelic v in
> > "Siobhan".  Unfortunately relativists are so stupid they can't read Greek
> > letters.
> > While I was in The USA I objected to being called "white" and insisted I was
> > an English-American Englishman come to take the colonies back and collect
> > the Chinese tea (grown in India) taxes. Strange country, the USA. Full of
> > Xtians who want some guy Jesus for a monarch and give up the republican
> > democracy.

> That's funny. Give me back the tea! I want to take home my colonies
> too!
>
> Siobhan is a beautiful name, meaning God's grace. I did look it up but
> also had met a nice young waitress who has that name and she shared
> its origins. At the same bar from where the blimey Police entrapped me
> for my pending DUI charge. Good news, I have got my driving privileges
> restored. If I drank only tea, I would not be in this legal mess.
> What's funny is, of the strange country this, is they keep drilling
> into my head that it's the "Land of the Free" and yet it does not feel
> like it. Is that blatant DoubleSpeak or what?! Feels more like a Human
> Farm. Always forced to contemplate, what means this Free?
>

> > > -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of

In one respect the greatest enemy of man is not another man. We
choose to live in big cities, surrounded by ourselves. Man's biggest
enemy is nature- for nature always threatens our existence- not man.
Or, in another respect, is man the greatest threat to his own
existence? How can one weigh in?

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
[...]