Topic: spin is a geometry direction and has only three values -1/2, 0, +1/2
Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1021 New Physics #1141 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 22, 2012 2:36 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

On Nov 21, 7:30 pm, Timothy Sutter <a202010202...@lycos.com-> wrote:

> so, =precession= is an intrinsic behavior
>
> of these spinning objects.
>
> they all "wobble" as -if- they were slowing down.
>
> but what does this have to do with charge?
>
> it's not like the electrons were running on electricity
>
> like they had little electric motors inside of them
>
> and you had to charge them up to get them to spin...
>
> or is it?
>
> no, they claim that the spin is "intrinsic"
>
> and that tends to mean that they'd be spinning -anyway-
>
> but, if you were at absolute zero
>
> all motion should stop...

Hi Tim,

Now notice the helium atom belongs to the s orbital whereas the other
inert gases belong to the p orbital. And s orbitals are fully
spherical whereas p orbitals (whether you can do a ascii of a p
orbital?) is elongated elliptical shaped.

Now we know from the Maxwell Equations, the Ampere law says that
parallel currents attract one another.

And if we draw the p suborbital do we not get a sort of figure 8 shape
whereas a s suborbital is a O shape.

So the only two real shapes in all of atomic physics of the chemical
elements is really what? Is it really just O shape for the "s"
orbitals and
8 shape for the p, d, f et al orbitals?

Helium is the most stable element yet it has a s orbital the same as
the lithium and beryllium columns or families. And those alkali metals
are not stable at all. Whilst the last column of the p orbital ends
with a inert gas or Noble Gas element.

So, is that stability directly related to Ampere's law of parallel
currents attract.

A spin up and spin down in a "s" suborbital, filling the suborbital is
a form of Maxwell EM attraction, but is there more of an attraction in
the p, d, f
suborbitals in that the geometry of those elongated ellipses are
following Ampere's law of parallel currents attract?

So that in the inert gases of neon, argon, they are exceptionally
stable because not only have they filled their suborbitals of p but
given extra stability because the p suborbitals are in parallel for
added attraction.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving ?of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does ?not and my posts
in archive ?form is seen here: ??http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium