Topic: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:51 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

On Nov 22, 8:21 am, Timothy Sutter <a202...@lycos.com-> wrote:
> > > and, it really does seem as if
> > > the little whizzers =DO= -have- "flight paths"
> > > and that they are -not- simply in
> > > 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> > > places at the same time....

> > just look at these images...
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Various_Spirograph_Designs.jpg
> > see, you don't just see the cloud of uncertainty
> > you see distinctly flight paths...

> the thing about the spirograph images is that they are =flat=
>
> and the atom travails in -volume- and so, 3D images
>
> and you really would wonder if the shapes of snowflakes -are-
>
> sort of like the shapes of certain electronic flight paths...
>
> "but isn't i true that no two snowflakes are alike?"
>
> have you really looked at all of them?
>
> STOP

Hi Tim, I will stop for 3d volume.

It has been a long time since I took apart an electric motor of its
windings of copper wire.

Tell me, are the windings close to being spherical in all? And are the
windings of 1 long copper wire or are they of 2 long copper wires or
more?

I am thinking that we may have the electric motor duplicating the act
of 2 electrons sharing a suborbital. The two may imitate one another.

Tim, do you have an electric motor close by that you can disassemble?

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving ?of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does ?not and my posts
in archive ?form is seen here: ??http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
11/22/12
Read spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/24/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
[...]
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/27/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/28/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
12/4/12
Read Re: spinx GAmaw t akes thent as Inert es
Timothy Sutter