Topic: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:51 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Nov 22, 2:20 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snipped)

> Hi Tim, I will stop for 3d volume.
>
> It has been a long time since I took apart an electric motor of its
> windings of copper wire.
>
> Tell me, are the windings close to being spherical in all? And are the
> windings of 1 long copper wire or are they of 2 long copper wires or
> more?
>
> I am thinking that we may have the electric motor duplicating the act
> of 2 electrons sharing a suborbital. The two may imitate one another.
>
> Tim, do you have an electric motor close by that you can disassemble?

Hi, Tim, now the rotor that is displayed in Wikipedia looks to be
cylinder shaped and the wires look to be as parallel as possible. So
is that one wire wound around or is it many separate wires wound
around?

I need to see how Ampere's law that parallel currents attract one
another is obeyed by the rotor of an electric motor.

Can you dissemble a old electric motor at your place Tim? I need to
find out if we can have a spherical shape instead of cylindrical and
whether the wires are in parallel.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving ?of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does ?not and my posts
in archive ?form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
11/22/12
Read spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/24/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
[...]
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/27/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/28/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
12/4/12
Read Re: spinx GAmaw t akes thent as Inert es
Timothy Sutter