Topic: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:51 AM

Timothy Sutter

Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> > > just look at these images...
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Various_Spirograph_Designs.jpg
> > > see, you don't just see the cloud of uncertainty
> > > you see distinctly flight paths...

> > the thing about the spirograph images is that they are =flat=

> > and the atom travails in -volume- and so, 3D images
> > and you really would wonder if the shapes of snowflakes -are-
> > sort of like the shapes of certain electronic flight paths...
> > "but isn't i true that no two snowflakes are alike?"
> > have you really looked at all of them?

> > STOP

> Hi Tim, I will stop for 3d volume.

> It has been a long time since I took apart an electric motor of its
> windings of copper wire.

> Tell me, are the windings close to being spherical in all? And are the
> windings of 1 long copper wire or are they of 2 long copper wires or
> more?

i just happen to have the motor of
an olde box window fan in the basement.

it's a lot of copper wire and these things called
"bushings" that seem to be copper as well.

it doesn't look too much like this one
but it resembles it a little bit.

http://scootersupport.com/motor7.jpg
http://scootersupport.com/motorrewind.htm

> I am thinking that we may have the electric motor duplicating the act
> of 2 electrons sharing a suborbital. The two may imitate one another.

> Tim, do you have an electric motor close by that you can disassemble?

i'll dwell on it for a moment

Date Subject Author
11/22/12
Read spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/24/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
[...]
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/27/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/28/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
12/4/12
Read Re: spinx GAmaw t akes thent as Inert es
Timothy Sutter