Topic: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:51 AM

Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03

On 22/11/2012 12:59 PM, Timothy Sutter wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

>>> the thing about the spirograph images is that they are =flat=
>
>>> and the atom travails in -volume- and so, 3D images
>>> and you really would wonder if the shapes of snowflakes -are-
>>> sort of like the shapes of certain electronic flight paths...
>>> "but isn't i true that no two snowflakes are alike?"
>>> have you really looked at all of them?

>>> STOP
>
>> Hi Tim, I will stop for 3d volume.
>
>> It has been a long time since I took apart an electric motor of its
>> windings of copper wire.

>> Tell me, are the windings close to being spherical in all? And are the
>> windings of 1 long copper wire or are they of 2 long copper wires or
>> more?

> i just happen to have the motor of
> an olde box window fan in the basement.
>
> it's a lot of copper wire and these things called
> "bushings" that seem to be copper as well.
>
> it doesn't look too much like this one
> but it resembles it a little bit.

The box fan motor is likely a single phase shaded pole induction motor.
Such a motor will have no commutator as shown in your permanent magnet
DC motor (it also will not have permanent magnets and the rotor will be
quite different in general). The "bushings" are "oilite (sic?)" bearings
which are typically copper or a copper alloy which is sintered and holds
oil. They are cheaper than ball bearings but don't generally last as
well.. However, these bushings have nothing to do with the
electrical/magnetic operation of the motor.
As for Archie's question- No- the windings are not spherical at all.
As usual he is off in his own little world -where facts are not important.

--
Don Kelly
cross out to reply

Date Subject Author
11/22/12
Read spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/24/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
[...]
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/27/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/28/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
12/4/12
Read Re: spinx GAmaw t akes thent as Inert es
Timothy Sutter