Topic: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:51 AM

Timothy Sutter

Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03

Don Kelly wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> >> Hi Tim, I will stop for 3d volume.

> >> It has been a long time since I took apart an electric motor of its
> >> windings of copper wire.

> >> Tell me, are the windings close to being spherical in all? And are the
> >> windings of 1 long copper wire or are they of 2 long copper wires or
> >> more?

> > i just happen to have the motor of
> > an olde box window fan in the basement.

> > it's a lot of copper wire and these things called
> > "bushings" that seem to be copper as well.

> > it doesn't look too much like this one
> > but it resembles it a little bit.

> The box fan motor is likely a single phase shaded pole induction motor.
> Such a motor will have no commutator as shown in your permanent magnet
> DC motor (it also will not have permanent magnets and the rotor will be
> quite different in general).

i'm pretty sure i said they didn't look too much alike
but had a little bit of similarity, and, i still say that now.

my new fan has a fairly small motor with a diameter
of about 5 inches and no exposed copper, but my
old fan motor was larger and you could see blobs
of copper wiring -somewhat- like that scooter motor.

just seeing the copper coils is a similarity.

> The "bushings" are "oilite (sic?)" bearings which are
> typically copper or a copper alloy which is sintered and holds oil.

my old fan may have had this little felt tipped
front end where you had to oil every so often.

> They are cheaper than ball bearings but don't generally last as
> well.. However, these bushings have nothing to do with the
> electrical/magnetic operation of the motor.

it's possible that these old bushings were carbon
and would crud up after a while and you'd have
to clean up the crud.

maybe i'll dig it out and take it apart unless
i already disposed of it in an enVIromentally safe manner.

> As for Archie's question- No- the windings are not spherical at all.

no, many coils are sort of round or cylindrical and not spheres.
i have an olde starter motor that may be a -little- bit more
like the scooter motor, but i'm, not in the mood to take
it apart right now, as, it is greasy and secure where
it is on its little shelf.

> As usual he is off in his own little world -where facts are not important.

well, yon Pluto does -ask- if the windings are spherical
Pluto doesn't exactly tell me what sort of motor
i have and then tell me how it's constructed.

maybe you should wait until Pluto actually says that
such coils are, in fact, spherical before you tell me
or anyone else that Pluto actually claims they are
spherical and that this is true only in Pluto's
little world of make-believe.

i didn't exactly hear Pluto say that electrical
motor coils were always or even ever spherical.

do -you- believe that the electron is sometimes
composed of 10^40 tiny slivers assembled
in a dot cloud?

do you think that, if, Archimedes Plutonium said

that all electrons were green and smelled like watermelon
that Archimedes Plutonium's postings should be banished
to the land of wind and ghosts even if,
in some way, such a statement,
accompanied by an extensive treatise of apparent support,
could be construed as being physical and electromagnetic
and mathematical and even chemical as far as topicallity
is concerned, or do you demand that such extensive treatises..

oh, nevermind, i can see that you people don't like Pluto

but you'd think Pluto cursed your mutha the way some

of you people carry on about Pluto's posting habits.

i, personaly, don't think that the electron is ever in

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pieces,

but i'm not going to lose any sleep knowing that

Pluto claims it does.

even if you started telling me ;

"oh, actually, that's where i agree with Archimedes Plutonium"

i'd still be happy enough calling an electron a "lepton"

but, there are plenty of "scientists" that

falsely induce opinion in to "fact"

and not enough other "scientists" seem to buck the trend...

so, why balk at Pluto and not at some of these other fables?

Date Subject Author
11/22/12
Read spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/24/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
[...]
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/27/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/28/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
12/4/12
Read Re: spinx GAmaw t akes thent as Inert es
Timothy Sutter