Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 23, 6:07 pm, Musatov <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 11:19 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> > "Mahipal"  wrote in message

[trim]

> > > Pink Floyd is not your Pink Rock. Let's just agree to that much.
> > > ==================================================
> > > I can neither agree nor disagree, I merely related to you the extent of my
> > > knowledge
> > > of your fucking ugly crap because you asked and which I said was best
> > > forgotten.
> > > <trimming your commercial plug for the crap you like, I'm not fucking
> > > interested in your noisy pink shit>

> > Ok. There's no need to agree on tastes. Though I would love to, I
> > really do not work plugging for Pink Floyd. Besides we were discussing
> > our teenagers and experiences with them.
> > There I do disagree.
> > "Pink Floyd is not your Pink Rock" is NOT discussing teenagers, it is an
> > attempt to discuss your ugly pink noise, whether you call it rock or floyd.

What's your age John? Perhaps the music one is exposed to is
influenced by age.

> > > [trim]

> > > Understood, and mad was a poor choice of word by me.
>
> > > [trim]

> > > Opera I can listen too, don't even want to type the five letter string
> > > that you've written. Lord, I suspect your keyboard has been hijacked
> > > by autocorrect. Look behind you. Be safe.
> > > =================================================
> > > Egads! I wrote earlier (which you snipped)

> > A mere polite trim is no snip. We've discussed beyond the trims by
> > now.
> > I was merely stating fact, not commenting on your etiquette.

> > > "Floyd Pink of rock candy (with "Margate" extruded all the way through it)
> > > cannot be disguised as Green Joe of Opera Winfrey"
> > > Virdy - Verde - Giuseppe - Joe Green - Opera - Oprah. YOU started the play
> > > on
> > > words, I suspect your brain has been hijacked by gottasnip.

> > Very funny play on words. I get it, I think. I still cannot type the
> > end word in that sequence.
> > ====================================
> > gottasnip  = got to snip, an often impulsive need to remove words
> > unnecessarily  (impossible on paper without censorship) and a new
> > practice made possible only by the computer.
> > In days of old when letters were bold and postage was invented,
> > Man sent mail on the back of a snail and had to be contented.

No not the word gottasnip. The word after Opera. Must not type it.

> > Word play games existed before I was born.
> > Used to Gettting Punnished daily in every Media manifestation. As if
> > that's the only form of joking modern journalists and comedians --
> > perhaps the two are one and the same behind the curtains -- available
> > to reach and keep Audience Kind.

> > John do not take most trimming, especially mine, as rude snipping. You
> > erroneously called john, in another thread, a cretin after he had
> > liked your response by posting "Perfect!" regards your words. Your
> > reactions are staged to be confrontational, even where none is
> > required?
> > Perhaps if you cited the "Perfect!" post I might see what point you are
> > making, after years of cynical experience with usenet I probably read it as
> > sarcasm. You've seen through me, I am confrontational.  Here is my take on
> > snipping (or trimming as you prefer to call it). When a topic is exhausted
> > and agreement is reached (or agreement to differ, as we must when it turns
> > to mere opinion such as your pink flood) then snip, the topic is closed.
> > Differing opinions by their very nature cannot be resolved to either party's
> > satisfaction. However, it is often the case (and I'm not accusing you of
> > this) that some newsgroup contributor makes a non-factual opinion as though
> > it were fact that is so outrageous I'll snip anything following it without
> > bothering to read the rest and challenge him immediately. For example: "The
> > universe is finite", or "aether permeates all of space", or "God made
> > everything". Or I may killfile him immediately, depending on my mood. But
> > for the most part, I do not snip, I'm open to discussion either to have my
> > own mind changed or to change the mind of the other correspondent. There are
> > occasions when I'll say "Yes, that's a very good point, I hadn't thought of
> > that" and learn something. For example, Henry Wilson pointed out an apparent
> > time contraction and expansion which I had previously overlooked. See if
> > this fascinates you and try to explain it:
> > http://www.britastro.org/vss/gifc/00918-ck.gif

Yes, your "years of cynical experience with usenet" must have
conditioned your behavior. That's what keeps you always on guard and
confrontational. The thread I was speaking of is "Making a Sphere" but
no matter, since you mean what you say.

The gif you link to above, I have seen it before. Other than it has a
nice female familiarity, I do not know what to make of it. The y-axis
m must be for minutes? Not enough information, as is. What is the
source of time contraction and expansion?

> > Know your friends despite the abundance of abusive
> > discussion killing UseNutters just waiting, at their fancy latest
> > greatest Black Friday cheap bought keyboards, to pounce.

[trim]

> > Sure, Italy or France would be nice too. London weather, not so
> > suitable, the whole year round. Presently I remain grounded in
> > Maryland.
> > I found the contrasting weather (cold in winter, hot in summer) of the
> > North Eastern USA preferable to the constant heat of Florida, where there
> > are only three seasons: summer, rainy season, summer, short spring.
> > London is even worse, the temperature can be 40 degrees in January
> > or July and the sun not appear for weeks at a time. But I'm not here
> > for the weather or golf or tennis, I have an electric wheelchair and a
> > free bus pass, the buses have electrically operated wheelchair ramps.

Why are you in a wheelchair?

> > > [trim]

> > > Tea is biodegradable. It's there only in spirit. But you knew that.
> > > So are taxes.

> > Taxes may readily be in coins.
> > Pay up and you can collect your tea, it grows on trees (well, bushes).

I would rather collect in Moonshine and Scotch.

[trim]
> > [trim, my words only. Ok? Ok.]
>
> > Enjo(y)...
> > --
> > Mahipalhttp://xmahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

I see Musatov went through a lot of trouble just to place an x in my
URL.

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal

[...]