Topic: find location in matrix and print min and max for each column batch
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 24, 2012 6:26 PM

dpb

Re: find location in matrix and print min and max for each column

On 11/23/2012 9:56 PM, Michael wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k8p6jg$gjh$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 11/23/2012 6:05 PM, Michael wrote:
>> > I'm having an issue with the last part of an assignment. Part (b), ii
>> > and iii and part (e). I can't seem to be able to display the locations
>> > for part (b) or print the batch # corresponding to the min and max
>> > values for each row. Can anyone help?

>> > (ii) print out the maximum value of x and its location.
>> > (iii) print out the minimum value of x and its location.

>> doc max % Read carefully all possible uses described...

> What?

Type

doc max

at the command line and read (carefully and past the first line). Study
the various syntax forms listed...