Topic: find location in matrix and print min and max for each column batch
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 24, 2012 6:26 PM

Michael

Re: find location in matrix and print min and max for each column

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k8qlep$i8d$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 11/23/2012 9:56 PM, Michael wrote:
> > dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k8p6jg$gjh$1@speranza.aioe.org>...

> >> doc max % Read carefully all possible uses described...

> > What?

> Type
>
> doc max
>
> at the command line and read (carefully and past the first line). Study
> the various syntax forms listed...
>
> --

I read the doc max info and I even have been looking in my textbook, but when I tried the different syntaxes, my program still didn't give me the batch number of the max and min temperature, pressure, and dwell time. Please Help!!!