Topic: find location in matrix and print min and max for each column batch
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 24, 2012 6:26 PM

dpb

Re: find location in matrix and print min and max for each column

On 11/24/2012 2:45 PM, Michael wrote:

> I completely understand. I don't expect you to do the problem for me,
> just some good advice is perfect. I think though this problem requires
> more than just using max and min, I believe it wants us to use max, min
> with the find command or something....

No.

It only needs the output _available_ from the max/min functions.

Again, I can' emphasize that you need to look at all the possible ways
given for the syntax...(VBHint: return values)