Topic: The Complexity of Uncountability
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 12:03 AM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: The Complexity of Uncountability

Arturo Magidin <magidin@member.ams.org> writes:

> On Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:58:49 PM UTC-6, William Elliot wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Nov 2012, Dick wrote:
>>

>> > What is meant by ScountabilityT?
>>

>> What the heck is ScountablityT?
>>
>> The mistake of using over fancy software?

> No, the mistake of William Elliot displaying his ignorance and his
> technical incompetence by blaming others and expecting them to abide
> by his gigantic idiosyncracies, as always.
>
> It was perfectly fine quotation marks before your reader mangled them.

Well, gnus (on my machine) mangled them, too, but perhaps I haven't set
it up correctly.

Nonetheless, it is obvious that William is being a pain in the ass
again. Any moderately charitable person would understand what the fuck
Dick was asking. William enjoys being a tedious asshole.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"The future is a fascinating thing, and so is history. And you people