Topic: A HARD FLAW in Godel's Proof
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 10:30 AM

george

Re: A HARD FLAW in Godel's Proof

On Nov 24, 3:38 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You argue logically until you're shown wrong,

If the argument is logical then IT CAN'T be "shown wrong".

> then quote scripture as backup.

I'm not doing anything as a backup. A proof is a proof.
If you read it and aren't convinced, then it's a proof of AN
ADDITIONAL thing: YOU'RE STUPID.

> You have never supported one single assertion in 10 years on your own.

So FUCKING what??
The fact that somebody else figured something out before I did does
not make it LESS true!
More to the point, if I thought I had figured it out on my own, BUT
NOBODY ELSE WAS CONVINCED,
that probably WOULD make it less true! That is certainly the dynamic
that applies in your personal case.

> Keep starting out that window, and give other people a chance to
> contribute before you trash every single thread in sci.logic with
> scripture.  None of it holds up, PERIOD.

It all holds up. The fact that you don't understand WHY it holds up
is why you get attacked all the time.