Topic: The Injurious School Culture Enforced by High-Stakes Testing
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 10:40 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: The Injurious School Culture Enforced by High-Stakes Testing

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Nov 22, 2012 4:26 PM
>

>>NCLB was actually mostly written by Republicans
>>associated with the Bush. Here is some proof:

> Here is better proof:

No, it not better proof since it is not proof at all: His simply being involved - even if heavily involved like Bush and Boehner and Judd and other Republicans - is not what you said, which was the insanely stupid claim that he wrote it almost entirely himself.

I reiterate absolutely everything I said in my prior post

in this thread.