Topic: The Injurious School Culture Enforced by High-Stakes Testing
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 10:40 PM

Gary Tupper

Re: The Injurious School Culture Enforced by High-Stakes Testing

On 11/24/2012 9:03 AM, Haim wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Nov 22, 2012 4:26 PM
>

>> NCLB was actually mostly written by Republicans
>> associated with the Bush. Here is some proof:

> Here is better proof:

Wow - I think "better proof" may trump "good science"! I think we can
reasonably conclude that both US parties are
rather clueless about education and also jointly hold teachers in contempt.

Gary Tupper

------- End of Forwarded Message