Topic: Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 5:25 PM

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

"Jos Bergervoet" wrote in message

On 11/25/2012 2:00 PM, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:

>>> Triacs should only be used when the load is resistive.

>> Enlighten us, O great Lord, why is this? What is
>> wrong with using a triac with an inductive load?

> You really don't know?

More than that, I know there actually *isn't*
anything wrong with it.

> Attach a couple of hand-held electrodes across the
> capacitor/solenoid in this buzzer circuit powered

No, I will not. Why would I even be interested in
a device that breaks the current in a circuit? A
triac never does that! I only switches on in an
active way. The current stops by its own alternating
behavior. Nothing that happens in the buzzer when it
breaks the contact has anything to do with a triac.

> with a 9 Volt battery.

A 9 volt battery also has nothing to do with a triac.

--
Jos
Obviously you know all about reactive circuits and would happily

Date Subject Author
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Jos Bergervoet
[...]
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Jos Bergervoet
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
herbert glazier
11/25/12
Read Re: motor control
Read Re: motor control