Topic: Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 5:25 PM

Jos Bergervoet

On 11/25/2012 8:17 PM, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:
>>> Attach a couple of hand-held electrodes across the
>>> capacitor/solenoid in this buzzer circuit powered

>> No, I will not. Why would I even be interested in
>> a device that breaks the current in a circuit? A
>> triac never does that! I only switches on in an
>> active way. The current stops by its own alternating
>> behavior. Nothing that happens in the buzzer when it
>> breaks the contact has anything to do with a triac.
>>

>>> with a 9 Volt battery.
>>
>> A 9 volt battery also has nothing to do with a triac.

> Obviously you know all about reactive circuits

Some things are indeed obvious, my dear Earl!

> and would happily control a fluorescent
> light and its choke with a dimmer switch.

I would certainly not try it *without* this
choke! And "its" choke is becoming a bit of
an anachronism, but perhaps not in your circles,
my Lord.

> I leave you to carry on and wish you every
> success. Good luck. .

You are very generous.. (as the Earls of Medway
have always been, from the very first one on!)

--
Jos

Date Subject Author
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
[...]
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Jos Bergervoet
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
herbert glazier
11/25/12
Read Re: motor control
Read Re: motor control