Topic: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS
Replies: 85   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 7:23 AM

Virgil

Re: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS

In article
<8e72f34b-4acb-4e8d-9797-f3b217e4e95b@i7g2000pbf.googlegroups.com>,
"Ross A. Finlayson" <ross.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, we know from modern particle physics that the particle, is both
> particle, and wave.

What we do know is that those things we sometimes regard as being
small-and-particle-like things have some behaviors that are wave-like.

What those "things"REALLY are, we do not know.

And most of the time, don't much care, as long as our descriptions of
how we expect them to behave match our observations of how they do
behave!
--

Date Subject Author
ross.finlayson@gmail.com