Topic: how to open raw extention files
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 4:48 PM

dpb

Re: how to open raw extention files

On 11/25/2012 3:12 PM, Durmus Ozdemir wrote:

> Thank for the comment Sad?k, bu unfortunately the raw file came to me
> from instrument representative and I do not have the camera manual. I
> did try "fscanf" but it did not work. anything else? te?ekürler

Well, I'd try

a) the instrument rep who gave you the file--not much help if can't use
it, is it?

b) virtually all vendors now have manuals online--I'd look there. May
well be software to read the data or even an interface for Matlab
already available for download

c) better chance for help on a specific interface problem like this from
the vendor's support network that from Matlab/TMW--it isn't really a
Matlab problem yet since you don't know the format.