Topic: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS
Replies: 85   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 7:23 AM

Virgil

Re: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS

In article
<538ec933-cf60-4e88-bdf0-02a70d656789@jj5g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
"Ross A. Finlayson" <ross.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 25, 4:05 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <ab0e7583-f437-4fbb-8a55-71422c06c...@y5g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>,
> >  "Ross A. Finlayson" <ross.finlay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gallery, et alia, please don't let my rebuffing of Virgil's off-topic,
> ad hominem lack of mathematical commentary come across as anything but
> warmly genial

Ross cannot afford to let himself understand that what he regards as
being "warmly genial" is in fact him futile attempt not to be a putzer.
--

Date Subject Author
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
Virgil