Topic: Mathematica 8 Serial Port Comm.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 3:29 AM

Josh Zirbel

Re: Mathematica 8 Serial Port Comm.

Hi Laszlo,

I am having similar problems. I am on a Mac (OSX Mountain Lion, Mathematica 8). I have read that SerialIO from http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Demos/5726/ might be useful. If you are interested in how someone has implemented it, check out http://williamjturkel.net/2011/12/25/connecting-arduino-to-mathematica-on-mac-os-x-with-serialio/ I will try it out on my own soon and will report back if it worked. Have you had any luck?

Josh Z.