Topic: THIS IS IT! "Long Time" Algorithm, Hello Universe sub World engaged;
return function score sale Kbytes Available Space drvPath

Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 7:13 PM

Re: THIS IS IT! "Long Time" Algorithm, Hello Universe sub World

On Nov 21, 4:35 pm, Robin Vowels <robin.vow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 7:02 am, Musatov <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > // COPYRIGHT (C) MUSATOV, MARTIN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> > Dim MyTime, MyDate, MyStr
> > MyTime = #22:53:23#
> > MyDate = #November 21, 2012#

> Most of this is done in PL/I with a simple statement--
> date = datetime;
>
> or with
>
> date = datetime(template);
> where 'template' is any one of about 30 different templates with the
> year first, last, etc,
> with alphabetic month, or numeric month, 4-digit year, 2-digit year.
> Other functions are provided that give the day number for the year,
> number of seconds, etc,
> which make it trivial to compute elapsed time etc etc etc.

This is because I changed the time before posting the original file.
The original file with the computer generated date and time value is
the one worth all the money people would just copy. If they want it,
Microsoft will have to give me a call (818) 430-4586. I'd like them to
check out my search window too. It works 100% with Internet Explorer
and has inherent limited functionality in Chrome and Firefox. View it
here: http://meami.org. If they could incorporate Browser/Result
Cascading search in Bing via my frame it could drive their browser
market share in the right direction. Of course, I'm not going to sweat
it. Genius often times takes a few generations to be recognized. For
now, I accept most of what I do is "trivial" to this old-hat regime.
Musatov