Topic: The Injurious School Culture Enforced by High-Stakes Testing
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 10:40 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: The Injurious School Culture Enforced by High-Stakes Testing

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> That is what I really thought, but I was trying to be kind.

To your own false claims?

How about actually addressing the facts I document, where these facts prove what you wrote to be false?

I yet again reiterate absolutely everything I said in my prior post

in this thread, and yes, I again reiterate that extensive documentation of fact proves true the assertions I made, and proves false the assertions you made (and this documentation now includes what I presented in the more recent post
with respect to your false use of terms).