Topic: Dataset array error using "replacedata" function
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 11, 2013 3:10 PM

Peter Perkins

Re: Dataset array error using "replacedata" function

Graham, I think you are using a version of MATLAB that is older than
when that syntax that was added to the replaceData method (R2010a or b I
think). You can do the replacement in two lines, though.

Hope this helps.