Topic: Math and commonly used games
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 4:54 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Math and commonly used games

That is funny, I just finished a marathon of Call of Duty over thanksgiving. I am sort of a binge player. But how could you subject students to all that blood and gore without parental approval? And who has time to think about math in the middle of blowing the brains out of your opponents' heads, before the same happens to you?

I think instead you could study the math and physics behind the game engines these games are based on. Even better, study it from a business/economics perspective. What actually goes into the production of these popular series and what it takes to make them profitable.

Bob Hansen