Topic: magnetic current density deriving rest-mass 1839 and 137 Chapt13.4.05
rest-mass #1035 New Physics #1155 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 3:05 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Faraday's lines-of-force as magnetic current density in Faraday's
own law Chapt13.4.05 rest-mass #1036 New Physics #1156 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Nov 27, 1:35 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

>  > > > So looking back at my posts on this topic, where I finally
> concluded:

>  > > > radius

>  > > > width
>  > > > involved and in the case of Earth in kilometers the width of
> the
>  > > > strips
>  > > > is a kilometer wide.

(snip)

> --- end of 2 year ago posts ---

Alright, I am excited tonight, for I think I finally found what
Faraday's lines of force are. In Old Physics, they dumped Faraday's
lines-of-force, saying that they had no physical reality to them and
were scaffolding. In New Physics, we dump all of quark theory, all of
string theory and all of the Standard Model, because they have no
physical reality but are only fake scaffolding.

When you include magnetic monopoles into the Symmetrical Maxwell
Equations, what do you get? Well, in the Faraday law you get an extra
term called the "magnetic current density".

Now what in the world could that possible be?

Well, come to think of it, with my attempt of deriving the speed of
light by asking how much of a width of strip of a ball of radius 1,
how much of a width of strip for lines of longitude is required for
light to make one complete revolution around that ball as the speed of
light? Light travels at 3*10^8 meters/second. Say we are given one
second, so the question is how thin of a strip for each longitude line
in order to make a distance of 3*10^8 meters?

Now that is the idea behind strips for lines of longitude.

But now, I may have a new helper on this idea of strips for lines of
longitude in the fact of Faraday's lines-of-force. Those lines of
force just maybe what the Magnetic Current Density is all about.

The moving bar magnet inside a closed loop wire that is Faraday's law,
the moving bar magnet creates lines-of-force or a magnetic current
density and it thus, causes electrons to flow as a current in the
closed loop wire.

So now, if I can tie together 1839 lines-of-force for the proton
compared to 1 line of force for the electron, I would be deriving the
mass ratio of proton/electron from purely geometry.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts ?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium