Topic: displaying table using pop-up menu & push button
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 9:14 AM

Barry Shaw

Re: displaying table using pop-up menu & push button

"Eng FA" wrote in message <k8dgi5$or7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I want to make GUI and it will include pop-up-menu, and table,
> this pop up menu will have choise and for each choise it will have table.
>
> I mean if we choose A"first choise" ,,,table 1 will be display,
> AND when we choose B (2nd choise) .. table 2 will shown and table 1 hide
>

> and if it is not possible, can I did same way by choosing from pop-up-menu, and then press push button and the table will display???
>
> may you hlp me plz

Check out the example in this document. Should get you along the right lines. You should be able to substitute the graph for a table with a little manipulation. This example is also available on youtube and somewhere on the mathworks site.