Topic: Determine Simulink block connectivity
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 8:41 AM

Moatasem chehaiber

Re: Determine Simulink block connectivity

"Jk" wrote in message <k1rdgb$emp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a function that can determine if one simulink block is eventually connected to another one in the same model? As compared to one actually having to traverse through all the links to find out if two blocks are connected indirectly. I mean something that can analyze the whole network of lines.
>
> Thanks,

Hi
I also miss a script that takes a text input (probably an excel sheet) and performs connections between blocks in simulink according to the input;
A tip could be editing the model properties text file. This text file contains the model properties including line and branch connections. Not an easy thing I must say!!
hope this helps
Moatasem