Topic: fzero for code generation
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 8:45 AM

Alan Weiss

Re: fzero for code generation

On 11/27/2012 2:46 AM, Pag Max wrote:
> I have a embedded matlab function in my simulink file. This matlab
> function uses fzero and as per this
> http://www.mathworks.in/help/matlab/ref/fzero.html
> I am passing parameters in fzero via anonymous functions. Now though
> fzero is supported by code generations anonymous functions are not.
> What would be other way to pass paramters in fzero without using
> anonymous functions. Thanks,

Anonymous and nested functions are not supported for code generation, as
far as I know. But global variables are. Using global variables is not a
recommended practice in general, but it is documented:
http://www.mathworks.com/help/optim/ug/passing-extra-parameters.html#bskkr4z

Alan Weiss