Topic: 'index out of bounds' error
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 9:56 AM

dpb

Re: 'index out of bounds' error

On 11/27/2012 8:00 AM, Jimbob wrote:

...[top posting repaired; don't do that--hard follow conversation makes]...

> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k92gbi$n7$2@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 11/27/2012 7:46 AM, dpb wrote:
>>

>> > 1D vector earlier. To address a subset of an array use the ':'

>> > [b, a] = ellip (n, Rp, Rs, Wp(i:i+1));
> Thanks dpb, that's a big help.
>
> I am now getting an 'Index exceeds matrix dimensions.' error on the same
> line. Any ideas on that?

Well, what are values of the loop index? The previous error message
said you had chosen input values so length(Wp) was 6.

doc debug % dbstop on error and poke around and find your problems