Topic: School Reform Letter
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 1:53 PM

Gary Tupper

Re: School Reform Letter

Ah! - Now we're getting somewhere! I fault the bus drivers and food -
service workers.
The bus drivers are setting an awful example by sloppy mileage logging
(how many decimal places?) and the food-service folk are likely equally
lousy at calorie counting.

Hey - let's not forget the school-crossing guards - no telling what
nefarious activities they've been up to!

Kudos to Haim for this "heads up".

Gary Tupper

PS Haim's message reminds me of a story I once heard about a hamster and
a Tibetan monk - but it has since slipped my mind.