Topic: Removing vector elements that exist in another vector
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 1:47 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Removing vector elements that exist in another vector

"Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org> wrote in message
> On 11/19/2012 11:33 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

> I did not see an option to tell setdiff() NOT to sort the result,
> but I might have missed it.

As of release R2012a you can specify 'sorted' or 'stable' as the setOrder
input argument for SETDIFF. The 'sorted' value returns the outputs in sorted
order; the 'stable' value returns them in the order in which they were
present in the original A.

Steve Lord