Topic: Interesting trivia - anybody has a different answer than I keep getting - zero
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 10:39 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: Interesting trivia - anybody has a different answer than I keep getting - zero

That is an excellent analysis. I will try it with some more
iterations on that solution and see whether I can eek out some more
GB, but that is one fine analysis that gets me thinking on those
lines. appreciated.