Topic: How to deal with complex nonlinear least square problem?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 9:06 PM

Torsten

Re: How to deal with complex nonlinear least square problem?

"flying" wrote in message <k9567n$lea$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Thank you very much!
>
> I've encountered another problem.I met the error "optimization terminated norm of the current step is less than options tolx" when i use 'lsqnonlin' function.This means that the outcome is the same as the initial values i set,so how to deal with it?
>
> Sincerely
> frank

There seems to be an error in your problem set-up, but nothing useful can be said
unless we see the relevant part of your MATLAB code.

Best wishes
Torsten.