Topic: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS
Replies: 85   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 7:23 AM

Virgil

Re: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS

In article
<e2484fc9-f0b3-422a-9f6f-273333e902c3@me7g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
"Ross A. Finlayson" <ross.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 11:07 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <9a7d2fa5-933a-4669-9266-5627d204e...@kt16g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,

> > > That is simple dispute.
> >
> > > No, deaf dumb blind monkey, it is what it is.
> >
> > > It is what it is.
> >
> > > What it is.
> >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > > Ross Finlayson
> >
> > One notes the total absence of any mathematical content to Ross' posting.
> > --

> No, Hancher, EF: it is what it is.

And what that is is nothing of any use to anyone.

> So, go back to licking Muckenheim, here you just got beat.
>
> One notes that for what all you say there's nothing in it, you won't
> shut up about it.

Until you can demonstrate that there is anything in it,
which one notes that you have yet to do,
I will continue to hold that there is nothing in it.
--

Date Subject Author
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
Virgil