Topic: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 5:51 AM

Timothy Sutter

Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases

Don Kelly wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > Don Kelly wrote:

> TRUE

doesn't seem to be...the end of it for you.

> FALSE -Tim wrote this

yes, i did write it down, and there's nothing false about it.

> >> Always? Not so.
> TRUE Kelly wrote this

you want a gold star for figuring out what you wrote...

you want a medal just for showing up.

fine.

meaningless baubles of man's vanity anyway...

> > PV = nRT

> TRUE but not quite applicable to electric motors. Do you know why?

the reason it's there is because of this;

yes, there is "non-ohmic" behavior where resistance
is not a linear relationship between potential
difference and current.

here are some nice pictures for you..

http://www.launc.tased.edu.au/online/sciences/PhysSci/done/electric/resistnc/Resistance.htm

and, =similarly=, there is "non-ideal gas" behavior

where one must invoke factors like the "wan der walls" equation

to make up for factors such a compressability

which lead to non-ideal gas behaviors.

and, if you look at the title of this thread you are posting in to,

Pluto tells us;

"spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases"

now, -i- don't =claim= to know precisely what

Pluto is getting at with this title, =but=

if you look here;

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics.electromag/srI_OCIlHng/iioMCpEFrBsJ

you'll see that one thing i said to Pluto was this;

<...>
it's not like the electrons were running on electricity

like they had little electric motors inside of them

and you had to charge them up to get them to spin...
<...>

and i think thats why you're here now...

because Pluto ran off and asked me about
electric motors because i said the above.

which is one reason i wondered aloud

if -you- were very much -like- Pluto...

> Androcles wrote this

androcles isn't here.

> Now how did Tim manage to twist the quoting and add nothing more than an
> echo?

i did no such thing

this is the way my post looked;

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.math/5xr10Ecdznc/iz4V_87w82AJ
=======================================
Don Kelly wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > Don Kelly wrote:

> > > There is my rant and the end of it for me.

> > V = IR

> Always? Not so.

PV = nRT
=======================================

do you have trouble figuring out who said what?

====
Don Kelly wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > Don Kelly wrote:

> > > There is my rant and the end of it for me. <== Don Kelly

> > V = IR <=== Timothy Sutter

> Always? Not so. <=== Done Kelly

PV = nRT <=== Timothy Sutter
====

and no "androcles" in sight.

> Unless he comes up with something better - he joins pluto.

i think you just need someone to talk to

and you crave praise.

or, you crave being belittled in public

because your 'issue' here is non-existent

trouble is, i'm not looing for a buffoon to slap around

=howeve= should i ever be looking for a buffoon to slap around

feel free to resubmit your resume...

Date Subject Author
11/22/12
Read spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read rotor Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin
#1024 New Physics #1144 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/22/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Timothy Sutter
11/24/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
[...]
11/25/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03
Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases Chapt13.4.03 Charge and spin #1023 New Physics #1143 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
11/26/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/27/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Timothy Sutter
11/28/12
Read Re: spin maximizes the Ampere law that makes the Inert Gases
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
12/4/12
Read Re: spinx GAmaw t akes thent as Inert es
Timothy Sutter