Topic: Non-Right Triangle Trig in NY CCSS Geometry
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 7:29 PM

CHaynes@cattlv.wnyric.org

Re: Non-Right Triangle Trig in NY CCSS Geometry
att1.html (8.4 K)

Hello-

Am I missing something? Have we been told exactly what year of high
school each of the topics will be tested?

Cathy Haynes
Algebra Teacher
Class of 2015 Advisor
Cattaraugus Little Valley Central School
25 N Franklin Street
Cattaraugus, NY 14719
phone: (716) 257-3483 ext. 1135

In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
Johann von Neumann
US (Hungarian-born) computer scientist, mathematician (1903 - 1957)

From: "Cooney, Amanda" <acooney@mwcsd.org>
To: "<nyshsmath@mathforum.org>" <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: 11/28/2012 04:34 PM
Subject: Re: Non-Right Triangle Trig in NY CCSS Geometry
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org

I'm on Albany at a conference right now and they said today that it has
not yet been confirmed.

On Nov 28, 2012, at 4:19 PM, "William Wickes" <wickes@optonline.net>
wrote:

Maybe I am missing something, but has it been confirmed that parcc will
definitely replace the regents in 2014