Topic: Compiling Issues for Mex It++
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 12:14 PM

Praetorian

Re: Compiling Issues for Mex It++

On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:30:21 AM UTC-7, Jerome wrote:
> I am having issues compiling the It++ library. I have installed it correctly and have tested it with a simple example without mex. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced
>

> mex it_mex_fkmigration.cpp -litpp
>

> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:1:25: error: itpp/itcomm.h: No such file or directory
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:2:26: error: itpp/itmex.h: No such file or directory
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:4: error: expected namespace-name before ';' token
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:4: error: '<type error>' is not a namespace
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:6: error: 'mxArray' has not been declared
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:6: error: expected ',' or '...' before '*' token
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:6: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'mxArray' with no type
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp: In function 'void mexFunction(int, int**, int, int)':
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:9: error: 'mexErrMsgTxt' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:10: error: 'mexErrMsgTxt' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:13: error: 'bvec' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:13: error: expected `;' before 'input_bits'
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:16: error: 'cvec' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:16: error: expected `;' before 'output_symbols'
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:17: error: 'QPSK' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:17: error: expected `;' before 'qpsk'
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:19: error: 'output_symbols' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:19: error: 'qpsk' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:19: error: 'input_bits' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:23: error: 'mxCOMPLEX' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:23: error: 'mxCreateDoubleMatrix' was not declared in this scope
>
> it_mex_fkmigration.cpp:26: error: 'cvec2mxArray' was not declared in this scope

You're probably the same person that posted this question on StackOverflow. Anyway, here's my answer to the question that was posted there.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13612091/compiling-issues-with-mex-and-it