Topic: Logical Cell
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 2:55 AM

Re: Logical Cell

On 11/29/2012 11:20 AM, Mathew Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a 1 X 5 cell, with logical values:
> out{1,1} = [1,0];
> out{1,2} = [0,0];
> out{1,3} = [0,0,1];
> out{4} = 0;
> out{5} = [0,1];
> How do I get the location of all the ones ?
> Something like (1,1), (3,3), (5,2)

Best I can suggest is you can do

and get the locations of the nonzero values in the linear vector. Then
you can do length() on each cell and divide the cell lengths
successively into the vector to get the cell index.

Date Subject Author
Read Logical Cell
Mathew Thomas
Read Re: Logical Cell