Topic: how to view 'wrl' image
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 3:26 AM

kiran kamlesh

Re: how to view 'wrl' image

HELLO THANKS FOR REPLY ....
BUT WHEN I OPEN THE GAVAB DATASET IMAGE I GOT ERROR LIKE

>> vrview('cara1_abajo.wrl', '-internal');
??? Error using ==> vrsfunc
Error reading VRML file: C:/Users/pankti/Documents/MATLAB/cara1_abajo.wrl, line 2: VRML 1.0
format is not supported. Please use V-Realm Builder or other conversion utility to convert
into VRML97.

Error in ==> vrworld.open at 16
vrsfunc('VRT3SceneOpen', w(i).id);

Error in ==> vrview at 40