Topic: jumping directly to uisetcolor "more color..." tab
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 2, 2012 4:23 PM

Yair Altman

Re: jumping directly to uisetcolor "more color..." tab

"Hiep " <pegagus216@yahoo.com> wrote in message <k98pfn$arv$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I am exploring uisetcolor. How can we set control such that when I press color selection button (such as the example below) the color picker opens automatically Swatches (or HSB, or RGB) tab under 'More Color...'. I dont want to use the default swatches which has limited colors, because then the user has to switch to More Color... every time, which make them annoyed/bored/lose patience with my experiment.

Don't use uisetcolor. Instead, create a simple dialog window with one of the built-in Java color components: http://UndocumentedMatlab.com/blog/color-selection-components/

Yair Altman
http://UndocumentedMatlab.com
Read my Matlab-Java programming book