The Math Forum

Topic: jumping directly to uisetcolor "more color..." tab
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 2, 2012 4:23 PM

Yair Altman

Re: jumping directly to uisetcolor "more color..." tab

"Hiep " <> wrote in message <k98pfn$arv$>...
> Hi,
> I am exploring uisetcolor. How can we set control such that when I press color selection button (such as the example below) the color picker opens automatically Swatches (or HSB, or RGB) tab under 'More Color...'. I dont want to use the default swatches which has limited colors, because then the user has to switch to More Color... every time, which make them annoyed/bored/lose patience with my experiment.

Don't use uisetcolor. Instead, create a simple dialog window with one of the built-in Java color components:

Yair Altman
Read my Matlab-Java programming book