Topic: How can I do 3D plot in VRML?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 9:15 AM

Jan Houska

Re: How can I do 3D plot in VRML?

Hi Deepak,

Deepak wrote:
> Hello, I am new to VRML and I am trying to simulate an unmanned vehicle
> using matlab/simulink and VRML. I want to add a feature in the vrml
> file such that vehicle can mark its path as it pass by. Just like doing
> a 3D scope.
> I can have the position data during simulation.
> How can I do that?
> Thank you.

try to use Simulink 3D Animation,
<http://www.mathworks.com/products/3d-animation>, and the VR Tracer
block. The "vrtkoff_trace" shipped with the product is an example of how
to do that.

Good Luck, Jan

--
Jan Houska HUMUSOFT s.r.o.