Topic: how to view 'wrl' image
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 3:26 AM

Jan Houska

Re: how to view 'wrl' image

Hi,

kiranpanchal22@gmail.com wrote:
> HELLO THANKS FOR REPLY ....
> BUT WHEN I OPEN THE GAVAB DATASET IMAGE I GOT ERROR LIKE
>

>>> vrview('cara1_abajo.wrl', '-internal');
> ??? Error using ==> vrsfunc
> Error reading VRML file: C:/Users/pankti/Documents/MATLAB/cara1_abajo.wrl, line 2: VRML 1.0
> format is not supported. Please use V-Realm Builder or other conversion utility to convert
> into VRML97.
>
> Error in ==> vrworld.open at 16
> vrsfunc('VRT3SceneOpen', w(i).id);
>
> Error in ==> vrview at 40
> open(x);
>
> PLS......GIVE ME SOLUTION ON MY MAIL ID kiranpanchal22@gmail.com

apparently, your VRML file is version 1.0. You will have to convert it
to VRML97 using some conversion tool. If you are on Windows, the easiest
way to do it is to use V-Realm Builder that comes with Simulink 3D
Animation - as suggested in the error message.

Good Luck, Jan

--
Jan Houska HUMUSOFT s.r.o.
houska@humusoft.com Pobrezni 20