Topic: Action-Reaction: Instantaneous VS Gradual
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 3:19 AM

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Re: Action-Reaction: Instantaneous VS Gradual

"jdawe" wrote in message

The fastest way to travel between two points in space is via a
straight line.

In fact, if you travel on a true straight line to your destination
then you will get there instantaneously.

So, how fast is instantaneous? Well it is ZERO of course...

An instantaneous journey takes 0 seconds, 0 hours and 0 days.

Forget light speed.. and forget Star Trek warp speed...

Instantaneous is the quickest way we can arrive at our destination.

--------------

Perfect - Imperfect

Instantaneous - Gradual

Linear - Curvature

Continuum - Discrete

Zero - Value

Fiction - Fact

So, a Perfect, Instantaneous, Linear, Continuum of ZERO seconds to our
destination is a Fictitious fantasy!

Impossible - Possible

Absolute - Relative

Even though it is impossible to obtain we must still start from this
absolute reference frame when we are calculating our equations:

Begin - End

We must always begin with ZERO.

If we are going to calculate how long it will take for us to get from
point A to point B then we draw a fictitious straight line from point
A to point B.

Mathematically, we represent this straight line with a 0.

Zero degrees linear, zero seconds etc.

RELATIVE to this 0 degree ABSOLUTE straight line reference frame we
get a degree of curvature that must be encountered for us to reach the
destination in real life.

Instantaneous - Gradual

Linear - Curved

For each degree of CURVATURE encountered a GRADUAL time value must be
added to the INSTANTANEOUS LINEAR 0.

See a psychiatrist, you are totally deranged.
*plonk*

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway