Topic: Mathematica 9.0.0.0 for windows crash
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 2:23 AM

Andre Koppel

Re: Mathematica 9.0.0.0 for windows crash

Because of this Bug I have lost 2 complete working days. I have upgraded
3 different Windows-7/64 System from Mathematica 8 to 9.
Every system crashes with a Blue Screen (have never seen this for years)
during several operations. It wasn't in my mind that Mathematica may
cause these crashes so I have searched for virusses, hardware-problems,
installed backups and so on, grmbl.
After installing the patch the systems do work stable right now
Regards
Andre